Simon Ashley - ATUNE Health Centres - Osteopath
B.App. Sci. (Clinical Science) / B.Osc RMIT / AdvDipMgmt (Uni of Ballarat)
Simon Ashley is the Founder and CEO of ATUNE Health Centres. He is also an accredited, practising Osteopath.
Simon graduated from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology with a double degree in Clinical Science and Clinical Osteopathy and has worked in the Hunter as an Osteopath since 2000. He established ATUNE Health Centres in 2006 with a vision to provide holistic healthcare to the local community. His dream of establishing an “Integrated One-Stop Health Centre” is developing every year as ATUNE continues to grow. Since its inception, ATUNE has grown from a single employee in 2006 to over 60 team members with 2 locations and 17 different health professions. ATUNE Health Centres is now a multi-award-winning centre.
They have won:
- 2012 - The Entrepreneurial Business of the Year in the Lake Macquarie Business Awards
- 2013 - The Branding and Marketing Award in the LMBA
- 2014 – Business Systems Award in the LMBA.
- 2019 – The Australian Enterprise Awards “Best Integrated Medical and Complementary Health System” North NSW
- 2019 – LMBA Business of the Year
- 2019 – Hunter Business Awards Business of the year (over 20+)
- 2019 – Finalist in the NSW State Business of the Year Awards.
Simon also received the 2019 Lake Macquarie Business Person of the year Award.
Simon has travelled the world studying Osteopathy, Health and Nutrition, broadening his understanding of the principles of living with optimal health and vitality. He has worked within a Palestinian refugee camp, war-torn Iraq and with the less fortunate in Los Angeles.
Simon is passionate about health and seeing individuals, and the community, discover the truth about their health, restoring lives one at a time. He believes that we were created to be healthy and whole and that this state of health should be maintained to ensure freedom from sickness.
Simon and his wife Melanie have 4 beautiful young children. Simon has no greater joy than to spend time watching and enjoying his kids grow. To escape the business of life you might find Simon riding around a bike track near you.