Helen Harvey - ATUNE Health Centres - Naturopath
Helen is a Naturopath and Herbalist who is committed to providing natural healthcare solutions for your whole family. Integrating the latest scientific evidence with traditional knowledge she aims to empower you to experience amazing wellness, energy, and vitality.
She can help you achieve your best possible health in ways that are simple, sensible, and achievable. She will help you gain a deeper understanding of your condition and assist you in finding a path towards genuine recovery and wellness.
Helen’s is supportive, positive and encouraging. She allocates generous time with her clients so that she truly gets to know and understand you. You will come away from each consultation feeling optimistic, supported and equipped with real solutions for achieving wellness.
Helen has a special interest in:
- Pregnancy care, natural fertility, preconception care and IVF support
- Children’s health
- Immune support
- Digestive Health
Helen provides Individualized naturopathic care including:
- Medicinal herbs
- Nutritional Therapies
- Diet analysis and planning
- Functional pathology testing
- Constitutional Iridology Assessment
- Bachelor Medicines Management (with Honours in Complementary Medicine)
- Graduate Certificate – Evidence Based Complementary Medicine
- Advanced Diploma Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma Western Herbal Medicine
- Vitae Mosaic Naturopathic Functional Medicine
- Gut Ecology and Metabolic Maintenance (GEMM) practitioner
- The Moore Method: A treatment management program for PANS and PANDAS
When not at work Helen enjoys travel, camping, gardening, reading, cooking and spending time with her family.