In the last 20 years we have seen a 68% increase in tooth decay in our kid's teeth. Helen Cornwell is Newcastle’s leading Paediatric dentist, who has a passion for your kids and their teeth. She shares her story and some profound insight into:
- Why there is so much decay today.
- What we can do to help prevent decay in our kid’s teeth.
- Why Paediatric dentistry is needed in our community and the incredible benefits for your family.
- Tricks to help calm an anxious kid in the dentist chair
- Helen top tips on oral health.
Please leave us a comment and let us know your thoughts about Paediatric dentistry!